Monday, August 26, 2013

I've reached the point where I'm going to be abrasive, like it or not.

I've reached my limit of tolerance of people and their stupidity. If I seriously am going to be insulted by people who later save face and ultimately face no real consequences, after clearly breaking forum rules (by saying that's not what they meant to do, even though it's blatently obvious), then I'm not going to give a shit what anyone says, I'm going to bite back, and It's not going to be all roses and wine. I'm so sick of being stepped on in that fuck-heap of a forum and then having the mods get in my face because I stood up for myself and won't put up with it. If they want to ban me for speaking out against such bullshit, then they're free to do so, but you can bet your ass I will take action if they do.

This is the second time they've done this, and frankly I'm tired of everyone making it as if I'm the one in the wrong when I didn't even start the whole mess to begin with!

I'm seriously evaluating whether or not I should even remain on that forum at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment